TopAccess offers real-time device management and displays jobs status from any network computer. As soon as any event occurs, such as when paper or toner runs out, or whenever maintenance is required, it will instantly alert the user. In addition, it also displays the job status, allows for templates registration and address book setup.
Administrators can also use TopAccess to configure the device/network settings, set counter information or limit and control usage via authentication settings.
TopAccess at a glance:
- Web-based remote device management tool for Toshiba MFPs
- Graphical view of MFP configuration and settings
- Monitor real time MFP status
- Manage network, print, copy, scan and fax settings
- Create and manage address book, templates and user authentication
- Email alerts for administrator and/or user intervention
- Job log view with function history
- Detailed device counter information by department and user